As of February 01,
2016 due to a new 3D Secure technology
developed by Visa International and MasterCard WorldWide
provided by BC "EuroCreditBank" S.A.,your online
purchases become even more protected and thus can be carried out
quickly, without any risks, under maximum safety.
The 3D Secure service
is an international security standard developed by Visa
(Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (Mastercard
Secure Code). Pay online under maximum safety with cards
issued by BC "EuroCreditBank" S.A., through the
offered3D Securesystem. This system adds additional protection to
all online purchases with a debit/ credit card endowed with the
3D Secure system.
The advantages of the 3D
The advantages of enrolling and activating the card in the
3D Secure system for online purchases are:
- Lower risks in regards to online frauds, due to the
introduction of an additional password for the online purchase
process from the sites registered with "Verified by
Visa" or "MasterCard Secure Code".
- Should your card be active with 3D Secure and
later used illegally by a third party in an online store that does
not have this protection system, the cardholder will prevail in the
dispute of the transaction amount (the dispute will be settled with
- The connection and further use of "Verified by
Visa" and " MasterCard SecureCode"
service is free of charge.
How do you pay?
Once you have decided what exactly would you like to buy and
have entered the products into your shopping cart on the website of
the seller, enter your BC "EuroCreditBank"
- Card type: Visa, Mastercard
- Name (same as it is indicated on the card itself)
- Card number
- Card expiration date
- CVV2- the 3 digits series on the back of the card
- A separate screen will ask for the 3D Secure
password ( 8-14 characters )
*If the authentication was successful (the password is correct),
the transaction is sent for processing same as a common
- Remember your password. It will be inserted every time you wish
to pay with your card on the websites displaying the logo and/or;
- Use for your 3D Secure password another
combination to your PIN code and avoid using easily guessed
- Pay with the card only in online stores with good reputation
that display the 3D Secure logo.
- Make sure that the transaction authentication page contains the
and/or logo, and the greeting
message you received upon activation.
The presence of such elements proves that the transaction is
authenticated by the bank, and the information will not be
disclosed to any third party. Do not enter the identification data
or your 3D Secure password if either of the
aforementioned elements is missing!
- Do not reply to e-mails that redirect you to websites where you
are asked under various reasons, confidential information on your
bank accounts, your card number, its expiration date, your PIN code
or your 3D Secure password. No bank, online store
or any other institution requests such information by e-mail!
- When you carry out online payments in public places, make sure
no one around you is able to see when you enter your 3D
- If you suspect someone else had access to your password, let
the bank know immediately.
- Avoid making card payments from computers to which unknown
people have had access.
If you would like to benefit from this service, you can open any
Visa or MasterCard in BC"EuroCreditBank" S.A.by
visiting www.ecb.md .
* Cirrus Maestro and Visa Electron cards will benefit from this
service only upon a written request from the
Terms and Conditions for using 3D
Activate on-line the service SecureCode
Visa - https://www.activare3dsecure.ro/enroll/start/ecb/visa/
MasterCard - https://www.activare3dsecure.ro/enroll/start/ecb/mc/
Further details you can find at the
phone number: 0 800 500
20 (toll free on the territory of the Republic
of Moldova), and for international calls, please dial + 373