To ensure the security of your valuables and documents, CB "EuroCreditBank" JBS offers you to use the rental service "Individual safe deposit boxes". With us your valuables are safe!
Going for vacation or business trip, you want to rest completely or to do business, with no bothering about nothing intervenes to your valuables when you are gone. For guaranteed integrity of your precious goods and documents, we offer you to use individual safe boxes of our bank. Your peace of mind is more expensive than that dribblet you have to pay for use of safe box.
Safe box represents a small metal case-box built in a set (kind of automatic checking-room) placed in a special equipped room (storage). Safe box has individual special lock that can be opened simultaneously only with two keys. Safe storage is equipped by security and sprinkler systems at the European level. Security service of the bank control permanently storage room and access to the individual safe boxes.
You may store in the safe box: securities, money resources, jewelry, business documentation, and other goods important to you. Nobody, besides you or a person authorized by you could have access to the safe box. Bank guarantees full secret regarding content of the safe box and its holder's name.
You may rent a safe box for a convenient term. For permanent clients there are provided discounts.
To rent a safe box you have to present identity papers:
- internal passport;
- international passport or substituting document for foreign citizens residing temporary in the territory of RM.
Monthly payment for a individual safe-box (by size , cm):
a) 6 x 50 x 37*
b) 7 x 50x 37
c) 9 x 50x 37*
d) 10 x 50 x 37
e) 39 x 13 x 40
f) 14 x 50 x 37
g) 15 x 50 x 37*
h) 44 x 17 x 35
i) 24 x 50 x 37
j) 39 x 34 x 40
k) 44 x 48 x 35
l) 50 x 50 x 37*
Warranty payment (the key value)
*Individual Safe Box available in Balti Branch.
CB "EuroCreditBank" JBS offers the clients a safe and efficient payment system Escrow.
ESCROW Service is a service provided both to individuals and legal entities. It supposes that the Bank keeps and blocks an amount of money in a temporary deposit account until the Buyer acquires the ownership title of the respective good, ensuring that the amount of money is used strictly according to its intended purpose stated in the ESCROW contract.
ESCROW Service is applicable in transactions related to the transfer ownership of the property (real estate) based on a sale-purchase agreement.
How does it work?
If two parties decide to enter into a sale-purchase agreement of a property, JSCB "Moldindconbank" on customers' request, signs with the parties the ESCROW agreement indicating all conditions associated with the transaction and opens a special ESCROW account for the Buyer to deposit the amount of money related to the property's selling price.
The ESCROW account warrants the Buyer that he will not lose the money if the partner fails to meet his obligations.
Once the amount of money is posted in the ESCROW account, it is blocked and the money will be released by the Bank:
- to the Seller, only in case the latter presents supporting documents demonstrating the fact that the ownership titles passed to the Buyer. In case of immovable goods, an excerpt form the Register of Immovable Property issued by the Territorial Land Registry Office shall be presented.
- to the Buyer, only in case the transaction was not completed.
This way, this service provides the parties with a maximum of security, ensuring that the Seller obtained the price of the sold goods, and the Buyer acquired the ownership title for the purchased goods.
The advantages of the service:
- Offers the clients a safe and efficient payment system;
- No fee is charged for opening and managing the ESCROW account;
- Any risk related to not honouring the obligations is excluded;
- The lack of confidence between the business partners is eliminated;
- The Seller is ensured with regard to the cashing of money within the limits of the amounts of money available in the ESCROW account and according to the provisions stipulated in the ESCROW agreement;
- The Buyer is ensured with regard to the recovery of the entire amount available in the ESCROW amount in case the transaction was not finished for any reasons;
- The guarantee that the money will be used strictly according to its intended purpose;
- Eliminates the risks of using counterfeit money, as the payment is carried out by transfer from the ESCROW account to the Seller's current account;
- according banks tariffs
The necessary documents:
- individuals: to conclude the ESCROW agreement, individuals will present: the original identity card.
- the legal persons: to conclude the ESCROW agreement, the legal persons will present: the copy of the State Registry excerpt; the original identity card of the person empowered to enter into the ESCROW agreement the authorized person's decision on the sale-purchase agreement.
- the authorized persons : based on a proxy, the authorized persons will additionally present: the proxy signed by a notary (in case it is issued by an individual), or the proxy drafted and sealed with the legal person's stamp (in case the proxy is issued by a legal person), or the copy of the proxy certified by a notary.